THE MEYEPARADIGM PROGRAM
meyePARADIGM, an application for creating and running behavioral paradigms with a combination of power and simplicity.
Lets you create and run behavioral tests:
- Stimuli and recording down to the millisecond.
- Picture importation in different formats (BMP, PNG or JPEG).
- Sound file importation (WAV, ogg vorbis or MP3 formats).
- Geometrically animated pictures, texts and shapes.
- Sound response recording (microphone).
- Analog signal recording (such as eye trackers or electrodermal response).
- Device recording (i.e. mouse or keyboard).
Easy to use (WYSIWYG), yet powerful:
- Behavioral test creation, no programming involved
- Choice of scenes to be displayed while the behavioral paradigm is run.
- Scene explorer.
- Parallel port visual analysis tool.
- Serial port visual analysis tool.
Interactive paradigms you can configure:
- Analog signal calibration (i.e. eye tracker)
- Real-time feedback.
- A script language (Python) to further specify parameters.
- OpenGL display configuration options
Manages several devices:
- Response buttons
- All devices that connect to parallel or serial ports
InterfacingThe meyePARADIGM program communicates in real time with several devices:
- Eye trackers (oculometers)
- Electrodermal response
- Posturometry platform
- Other computers
For more information, download our full documentation.